Establishing, qualifying, certifying and controlling networks
What distinguishes a functioning dealership, service station and repair shop network from the placing of orders with individual firms at defined prices and service levels? The facts, for example, that businesses in networks are regularly audited. That training courses increase the service quality and efficiency of the firms. That know-how is transferred, services and products are certified, and, last but not least, that the business processes are designed with a view to maximum efficiency.
The establishment of networks involves a certain amount of work, but that effort is worthwhile. The costs of loss adjustment fall, as networked operations exploit synergies and avoid consequential damages. Customer satisfaction rises, as networked operations communicate professionally and function reliably. Motivation increases, as the employees are trained and are valued by management and customers.
EXCON trusts in reliable partners and their many years of expertise in the planning, establishment, qualification and control of workshop and tradespeople networks. On request, we will also become involved in the procurement of spare parts or equipment for your network operations, increasing the opportunities for control in the network and leading to further cost advantages. And finally, we will coach your network staff, for example in the sale of financial services.
Our services at a glance:
- Finding new specialist firms and service partners for the network
- Individual development and qualification of the partner firms
- Implementation of innovative strategies for spare parts procurement and generation of purchasing advantages for partner firms
- Performance of certification and qualification measures
- Network control and quality management
- Performance of audits and reviews
- Communication and launching of new products and price models
- Successful coaching modules for the introduction of financial services sales by the network partners